- No glass off camp sites
- No firearms allowed in the park
- Pets MUST be leashed (not tethered to a tree)
- No excessive noise between 11:00 P.M. & 8 A.M. All music is to be OFF at 11:P.M.
- Campfires must be kept in fire pits and kept low and never left unattended
- No cutting or damaging of trees or property. Any signs, ornaments, lean-tos etc. must be free standing and not permanently fixed to tree as to cause damage to the natural state of the park
- All prices include 2 adults and their unmarried children under 16 years of age
- One trailer or tent per campsite unless other arrangements have been made with park owners
- All children under 14 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult when using the pool. In order to look after a child you must be 18 or older.
- No running or diving in pool and No glass containers in pool area
- All adults and children will use the pool at their own risk as there will be No life guard on duty
- NO fireworks allowed